"Financial Risk" Module is part of the "Certified Chief Risk Officer (C-CRO)" and the "Certified Operational Risk Officer (C-ORO)" training programs.
This module is aimed mainly to accountants, auditors and company executives. The objective of this module is to present, in depth and with a practical orientation, the various types of financial risk faced by the modern corporate executive in core activities. The module analyses the requirements of law 4606/2020 for Corporate Governance and provide guides in order for execut ives to prepare a Risk Management Report.
- Chief Financial Officers
- Business Management and Marketing Executives
- Supply Chain Executives
- Project Management Professionals
- Internal Auditors
- Executives other than Financial Managers who should be aware of the financial risks that are faced by their company.
- Human Resources Management Professionals
- Legal Professionals
- Financial analysts, portfolio managers, venture capital business executives who are involved in the investment arena and wish to expand and deepen their knowledge and tools that they can use in their job.
- Definition and Identification of the Risk
- The role of the Credit Risk Officer based in law 4706/2020
- The necessity of Risk Management Policy in listed companies
- Risk Measurement
- Capital Budgeting Decisions under uncertainty
- Business Value & Financial Risk
- How to prepare a Risk Management Report
What you will learn
- You will acquire knowledge on the financial risks that are faced by an enterprise
- You will understand how you can quantify financial risk
- You will become aware of how business executives can evaluate investments in capital equipment by taking into account the risk undertaken.
- You will understand how financial risk affects business value
- You will be able to connect the concepts of investment risk, performance, and value better and on the right basis.
Course Start Date
Cost of Attendance
- 16 Hours
- Live or Online
- Attendance Certificate
Member of the Board of Directors &
Committees in Listed Companies at Athens Stock Exchange