Financial Statements Analysis
"Financial Statements Analysis" Module is part of the "Certified Chief Risk Officer (C-CRO)" and the " Certified Operational Risk Officer (C-ORO)" training programs.
This module is aimed mainly to accountants, auditors and company executives. The objective of the module is to be a guide to the modern Finance executives, presenting in depth and with a purely practical orientation, the methodical approach and recognition of the various risks ‘hidden’ in financial statements and the tools to apply for efficient management.
- Chief Financial Officers
- Business Management and Marketing Executives
- Supply Chain Executives
- Project Management Professionals
- Internal Auditors
- Executives other than Financial Managers who should be aware of the financial risks that are faced by their company.
- Human Resources Management Professionals
- Legal Professionals
- Financial analysts, portfolio managers, venture capital business executives who are involved in the investment arena and wish to expand and deepen their knowledge and tools that they can use in their job.
- Introduction to the analysis of financial statements
- The role of Certified Chief Risk Officer (C-CRO)
- Common size analysis and justification for changes
- SWOT analysis
- Liquidity ratios
- Efficiency ratios
- Operating cost indicators
- Staff analysis indicators
- Real Examples for the Analysis of Financial Statements
What you will learn
- You will gain knowledge of critical financial information provided by the financial statements of the enterprises;
- You will understand how a business operates,
- You will better comprehend the way executives of a company as well as external analysts can evaluate the operation of a business and suggest ways to improve its operation,
- You will be able to better connect, and on the right basis, the concepts of risk in business decisions based on the qualitative information of financial statements.
Course Start Date
Cost of Attendance
- 12 Hours
- Live or Online
- Attendance Certificate
Member of the Board of Directors &
Committees in Listed Companies at Athens Stock Exchange